- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can(10.75oz) cream of celery soup
- 40-50 frozen tator tots
- 1 can corn
- 2 slices colby jack cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
- Salt, pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain. I use 85/15 because you want a little bit of fat when you're browning meat. If you use anything with a lesser fat content, just throw in a little olive oil.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce. That's a total estimate. I just shake the bottle until I feel there is enough in there. You may want to add more or less depending on your taste(or none at all!)
- Add your seasonings. I use garlic powder, and Tony Chacere's cajun seanong.
- Stir in can of cream of celery(or whatever soup you prefer) in with the ground beef.
- Add 1 can of corn or whatever vegetable your family enjoys. This will get your veggies in AND make your dish look brighter.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish then add tator tots on top, bake at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- Throw the cheese on top and once it's melted you're ready to dig in!